Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lesson 03 :- Be verb am, is, are


Am , Is, Are






Negative
Interrogative
I am
I am not  
Am I ?
He is
He is not
Is he ?
She is
She is not
Is she ?
It is
It is not
Is it ?
You are
You are not
Are you ?
They are
They are not
Are they ?


I am the owner of this shop.
She is a nurse , working in K.S hospital .
He is a student of Cambridge university.
It is a new model car of 2012.

You are looking very smart today.
They are friends since grade one.



Activity.

Which of the following sentences are written correctly?


01. I am thirsty  (  )



02. Is they going to swimming practice ? (  )

03. Tom is elder than Roy (  )

04. It is not my favorite dress (  )

05. He am doing final year in oxford. (  )

06. My friends are arranged a get together party in beach hotel. (  )



3 comments:

Kalaimahan said...

Good work my creation! continue your work! I'm ready for read......!

-Poet Kalaimahan Fairooz
www.kalaimahanfairooz.co.cc

Asriya Faizan said...

thnx sir .. :)

Anonymous said...

all the best